Category: Principal’s Corner

Kroger Community Rewards

Help our school by signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program!!

When you sign up for Kroger Community Rewards, Kroger donates a small percentage of your total purchases to Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School.  It is easy to sign up and there is no cost to you!  Thank you for supporting us!!


You must have a Kroger Plus Card to register.

  1. Go to
  2. Under the “Explore” tab, click on “Community Rewards”
  3. Create an account using your e-mail address and Kroger Plus Card number.
  4. Once you have an account, choose St. Peter and Paul Catholic School (Organization Number 82554) to receive your Community Rewards.
Updated: February 23, 2018 — 2:44 pm

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech

disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at

(800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete theUSDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and

at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request

a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA


(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Updated: November 30, 2017 — 1:39 pm